Una Vida Como Cualquiera

Una Vida Como Cualquiera
Mi vida contada desde una perspectiva diferente. Desde un ángulo ajeno.

martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

How I know that I Worth?

So when you just can't heal the pain,
try to make something work...
seems like somebody threw you into the flames,
but you have to show 'em that you worth

Just try to find that light inside your soul,
stand up and scream out loud that you can really show the world
that I'm not wasting my time, I'm just doing what I like
I'll be raising from the ground if you only push me down

Don't you ever try to give up
Just follow your own way
If people doesn't like
Make 'em go far away
(Do what you want) You're gonna shine so
(Break up the wall) That is holding you inside and
(You better stand tall) Not all the world is against you
(You know you can) You just gotta realize

That there's someone that's gonna make
you feel special and will never forsake
'cause you've made the things so sake
you'll show 'em you're not the fake

So when you'll lay in the ground
and watch what you've done so fill and proud
you're gonna close your eyes and you'll see the crowd
everyone screaming your name and shoutin' out loud.

- Adrián Ríos Goicochea -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario